I have limits too. That I admit. Usually I'm not a patient person. After a week, I would probably murmur curses under my breath and then shuts every possible way of contacts. But Fate is always being mean to me. Maybe it's not Fate. Maybe my book of life is written like this: "Akira is to be ignored by any guy she may like " It's crazy isn't it? It's like I'm cursed and I'm not kidding. I am hurt.
I've been contemplating to destroy this stupid 'castle in the sky'. Who said I didn't like it? The actual fact goes something like "I love it too much I can't stand the fact that it's unreal". Why does this always happen to me? Aphrodite hates me that much? Did I offend cupid in some way I didn't realize? And why must it happen to me consequently? Look. I really like this dude and I've been through a lot this year. Why can't it be simple? Of course, if it's simple. It's not LIFE.
Maybe this isn't working. I've heard stories, tales, whatever from so many people. About being patient and things will work accordingly. But how can it work, if I'm the only one who actually thinks there's something there and when the other party thinks non-living things are more important than me. I've had enough of guys treating me like that. It makes me plant wrong thoughts like "MEN ARE MORONS", "BOYS ARE JERKS" kinda thing.
T_________________T
Enough ranting. I'm a broken glass today. I'm broken everytime I see him around talking to others and ignoring me.
3 comments:
Did you call...over? XD ok I joke...so it's over? hmmm did you give the other one a try? (you know the movie)?
of course it's not over silly. hahah i was being dramatic. the curse of a long distnce, intangible thing. you, of all people should know. hahahaha !!! XD
patience is virtue (so they say) -_-
haha but I have a reason to be worried? or curious :P I know I know...but hey never calls it quit unless you found a replacement!!! LOL my motto XD
Post a Comment