Friday, November 12, 2010

Training is over. Now back to work =_=

Where have I been...

I have been away from my base for training at IBM Innovative Centre last 3 days and man, was the training interesting. Learned so much about technical stuff (which was not really related to my current job) but was damn interesting. I began to think I should write to IBM and work for them. LOL. Like any other leading IT company, IBM too has what seems to be a hectic working environment (So I thought, when I first arrived at the Centre). What made me think that way? You have to queue up to get to the lift. And everytime you get your chance to go in the lift, it's always packed. What makes me more interested in IBM was, everytime I got in the lift there's a 90% chance that I'll bump into a Japanese (or Korean =_=). Wait.... now that I think about it, maybe I should work in Japan instead.

People I met...

So during the training, I became friends with the lady who sat next to me. She's a very nice person, buys me vending machine coffee everyday, helped me with some lab stuff. Ahaha!! Ok, no. Not because she buys me coffee everyday. She is a nice person. We were in the same wave once we started to talk. She's married with a kid. I seriously thought she was a Malay until the final day when we went to Shojikiya together and when she was paying for her stuff, she was speaking Chinese to the cashier. I was shocked. Her Malay language was perfect! Perfect Slang. Perfect intonation. Perfect sentence formation. Much much much better than my Malay. =_= * shocked * Then only I asked what her last name was, and then, yes, I was 100% sure, she is Chinese. =)

What I miss most...

This would definitely be the 1 1/2hour lunch time where I get to eat Japanese food and watch Athrun Zala at home. Since IBMIC is only 5 minutes drive from my loft, I decided to go back and watch Anime before going back to lab at 1.30pm. Apart from it would be eating all the nice Japanese food everyday and the late start and early end routine. OH! And also, the vending machine of course. hahaha!! And definitely, listening to people in IBM (Malaysians especially) speaking Japanese and Korean like it's our national language. It amazes me T____T Well, I wish that person would speak (as in verbally) Japanese to me, I would definitely love to hear it =)

No comments: