Woke up pretty early on a public holiday =_=. I planned to go to Starbucks but I was a bit too lazy to drive out. Oh, and Starbucks around this area only opens at 10AM. Besides, not waking up on my own bed makes my day a bit, off? hahaha... I'm currently trying to "getaway from the world" in which, I obviously failed flawlessly last night. The whole reason of "putting everything in a jar for a while" was to get my mind away from what I think distracts me or what I would simply say "dragged me out of my normal pace". Before I finally cut the connection with the world last night (which again, I failed tremendously) I was simply putting my fate on the fence, as I usually do. I prayed hard that if what I did was the right thing that God would simply give a simple sign, at least try to make a blockhead like me understand that everything happens for a reason. And that everything that comes from Him are good, and the bad are simply from the weaker being like us.
Well, as far as things went last night, God did show me a huge sign of which I think is quite obvious for me to actually accept it as something good. I can't put it in words, but I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I woke up happy this morning (except for the backache from sharing a bed with my niece and then moving to the floor and then up the bed again). I used to say i feel "pink" which to me resembles the joyful aura but now, I feel "YELLOW" <3 because Yellow makes me happy and Yellow is sunshine =)
2 comments:
Yellow ;) hehe..oh you at your brother's?
was at my brother. yeah Yellow! <3
Post a Comment