Sunday, November 23, 2008

A weekend of fun... and torture (for Fuyuko)

Sitting here at Starbucks, I've invested RM49.80 over foods and drinks. Waiting for my mom and the others to finish their IKEA tour, Fuyuko and I wasted our precious time drinking Ice Latte and Chocolate Frap (and another cup of brewed coffee for me) plus some sandwiches and Eclaires while surfing the net. I had to bear with Fuyu-chan's ball of wrath mode cursing and spouting words of dissatisfaction over the loser-guy she's been liking for the past 3 months. Turned out that the guy had gotten together with his ex-girlfriend (and at the same time, the loser-a**hole asked her out while she's having her vacation). Seriously, if I ever meet him, he's gonna cry over swollen balls as a result for hurting her feelings. Thank God Fuyu-chan's Ares Mode did not last long.

Why am I here in the first place? I don't wanna walk in IKEA again (it's the 4th time this week) and I don't wanna be near some deadly diseases and I'm so not in the mood to make my "I don't give a f*ck face" because Fuyu-chan is here and I don't wanna make her feel uncomfortable. There is something that's been bothering me these few days and I do wanna get rid of it a.s.a.p. I've been wondering why do i bother about this so much. I wasn't taking it seriously... and now i seriously want to get rid of it.

Back to the story. Haru and I picked up Fuyu-chan on Friday nite at the airport. We were worried that she'd be lost, but thank God, she made it here safely. Hahaha... I'm glad to see her as kamboh* as usual. The trip back from the airport brought me back to the good ol' times and the CD mix that I made just before I went to pick Haru from Niji was fab. It almost made me cry. Hahaha.. And these 2 people are the most important people in my life. So I won't mind crying over petty things like this. We went for supper at Uptown later after that and
Fuyu-chan paid for it! (Arigatou!!)

Day 1: Fuyu's First Day of Indulgence

She ate A LOT. Seriously, she told me the first day was seriously bad... for her Diet.
Haha-ue cooked a lot too. We brought Fuyu-chan to The Curve and she was like OOhhh and Ahhhh.. all the way. We picked up Haha-ue's brother and he treated us Sakae Sushi. (Again.. it's the 3rd time this week) Took him to Ikea to get some stuff for his room back in Kuching. I recommended Ikea's currypuff to Fuyu-chan and she was like "I'm going here everyday just to eat those currypuffs and Ice-cream" and I went ". . . "

Day 2: IKEA again and I'm at Starbucks doing my "Hii Hii Huu" routine because. . .

I seriously need to "plant some flower". Now lepaking with Fukuzatsuna and Fuyu-chan and Haha-ue's bro at Starbucks. Haha-ue told me that now they are doing groceries shopping at Tesco. Still have to wait for an hour. I already did 40x Hii Hii Huu routine already. Fuyu-chan still frustrated over the idiot and I'm talking to myself because she's talking to herself. Got a call from Haru and she said she's at Pasar Seni. We planned to meet but I don't think we're able to. I seriously have to do some "gardening" now....

Off to the garden..

*kamboh = an act of carelessness and clumsiness plus being overexcited over nothing

3 comments:

a!k0 said...

huaaaahh....he got together with his EX?!?! sorry, this is a bit lambat cause i couldnt find your link to this page...gah, nasib ada archive for yahoo :P

wahhh....no good loser, too bad youre not there to make him cry >:) so she deserve a much better guy...but im glad you guys are having fun....huhu~~ wish i was there too...:)

Erma said...

hehehe. yeah :D

thaddaeus said...

omg seems like i need to do lotsa catching up..btw i like the term "kamboh"<--new word for today..(btw my word verification down there is curslu..herm curse you?lol)