It's rather unusual when one's invited to do a mind gathering. As for me, I'd think of it as interesting rather than thinking of it as something useless. Would something as random as my thoughts be useful to others? Maybe no but sometimes, it might. Yesterday, I was invited by Chrys to do what we call "mind-gathering", throwing random thoughts in a bucket and talk about everything and nothing. She said we should do a join-blog.
I think it is kinda interesting. Though i neither have the time nor the idea of what to write, sometimes composing random entries gives me freedom to roam free in my train of thoughts. Things that I've never thought to cross my mind, things I see and things I listen to, are rather nice to be shared with others than to be kept to myself. Someone who is as ignorant as a rock in the sun and as stoic as a black painting do have certain feelings that can't be expressed and usually are not shown on the surface. Deep inside, they do want to be heard.
2 comments:
would it be totally lame if i asked you what kind of join you guys are doing? Like, is it an inner join or an outer join? :-|
It's like JOINT as in.. pipe Joins. hahaha!!!
Umm.. Left Outer join.
Post a Comment