Monday, December 22, 2008

Reallocation of everything

It's been almost three weeks since Midou's been away and I'm "dead" from his absence. I may look calm on the outside but the actual fact is totally disastrous. I'm pissed, I'm sad, I'm nervous, I'm confused, I'm anxious, I'm totally not how I seem to appear on the outside and totally losing it. I just wish Midou to be back soon. Midou! I miss you!


First, there's the "Transportation Crisis". Seriously... This is major and I'm not gonna go through the details or else I'm gonna turn into a berserker. With the 2 weeks no-progress on Midou, I'm seriously f*cked up. Imagine telling me that I need to sign some documents 2 weeks after Midou's in the workshop. That's pretty f*cked up. At least now I know the adjuster came and some of the parts have arrived. At least... there's progress...finally. I went to visit him at the workshop in Glenmarie last Saturday. Poor boy... "Wakatteiru yo.. Boku no sei da".



That Saturday, I went with a friend of mine. Another 'friend' was supposed to accompany me but due to some unforseen circumstances, he bailed. Unfortunately, after visiting Midou and sending me home, I (yes, the ignorant, the insensitive, the stoic me) forgot to buy fuel for him and because of this (should I blame myself?) he was stranded. The friend that bailed (FTB) sms-ed me that night, saying all kinda shits and mocking me because of one little mistake I made. He said I'm too ignorant and I always treat people like that (what's like "that"? Like Shit?) Like WTF???

Recap:
  1. He bailed on me
  2. He Mocks me!
  3. If anyone should be angry, it's not him
  4. He started teaching me Moral Values.. Oh Puhlease...
  5. the word "FORGOT" is not in his dictionary oh wait.. does he know English?

I don't need all that. Especially now. Some people ARE REALLY Insensitive. I'm the one who's having crisis here. If you want to help me then help. (And don't lecture me on 'Budi' and stuff, coz if you really know what it means, you won't start the whole damn thing.) If you don't want to help, then say NO. I'm seriously having a hard week. I can't complain about it. It was my fault in the first place. (The Midou Incident thing) Today, i feel the worst. I'm seriously pissed because of something I can't say. Seriously, I have limits too and I'm seriously not the type of person you can joke around. (well.. depending on my mood actually. I still like stupid jokes from Negishi and Tori-san) I guess it depends on who and what kinda joke it is...


Secondly, Adjusting with different working hours is another thing. I'm less productive when I work the 9 o'clock shift. Hahahaha.... It's true! One, because I'm a low-blood pressure demon in the morning. And the longer it takes for me to wake up, the worse it will become. I'm seriously off-pattern. Giving me 4 hours to work and saying "Will this do? " is horrifying! And let's add some more fuel to that, introducing the infamous self-restarter PC, Kuso Aho. Only available in Hell's Cubicle a.k.a Akira's Nightmare. After I gave it a good slamming a week ago, it's back to it's old stubborn self. Not to mention, it costs me my 2 weeks work. But that's not all, when Kuso Aho works... My workspace threw a fit. Seriously, what did I do to deserve all this?


Third. Third... I honestly don't know where to start. It's been around for so long even before dinosaurs walk the earth or the first murder in history. And at one point I really couldn't be bothered about it. But when they start their movements (solo or in a group) and people around me starts telling me "myths n tales " (euphemism for "shits I don't want to hear and know"), that's when I really can't stand it. Seriously, it's the "bacterias" (euphemism for "assholes") that can't keep themselves away from normal living human. Even when u don't bother about them, they tend to spread their "deadly disease" (euphemism for "faulty stories and gossips"). I don't really know whether they're really free or just "concern" (euphemism for "sticking their asses in people's life")

Seriously, I don't get it. Can't you bacterias just leave us in peace. I really don't want to have anything to do with you people. Don't you people get it?

*Wakatteiru yo.. Boku no sei da = I understand. It was my fault
Kuso Aho = Shitty Idiot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FTB is a giant a-hole. Enough said. The stuff he said to you... he should've said it to a mirror.

Erma said...

thanks. yeah, you are rite. I was hurt. But.. don't care nymore.. hahaha!! Some friend he is...