Sometimes there are things you really don't want to be bothered about. And most of the time (for me) there are a number of people that I don't want to be associated with. And for all I care I'm not obliged to answer questions from these morons. Especially the things which are not related to me (directly). One other thing is, when I'm not close with the likes of you, stop pretending that we are and stop talking to me as if we share the same bed. Okay? Got it??
Seriously, this kinda prick should really stay away from the world. They like to bother about you and make you scratch each other's faces. They like to act all superior. Dude, what the f*ck is wrong with you? If you really want attention go hog someone else's life. Seriously, this little prick really loves attention.
Whatever.
How can i be writing crap like that when deep inside of me all tingly and happy with the fact that it's... erm... coming to New Year? (trying soooo hard to surpress the happiness) That's not it. There is something else there in between. But I can't say it. Maybe because of this that I get walked on by. I keep on telling myself, it's best not to think about the past. IT's Just Wrong! But I can't help it. It keeps on chasing me. Hahaha!! I should forget about it.
The New Year is coming and along the way, i've been receiving blessings from people I love. Thank you everyone. I really needed that. Let's all pray that everyone will have a wonderful year ahead. (Did i just say that?)
Something really funny happened yesterday. As usual, I took the Free Shuttle from Kelana Jaya to IKANO. My parents were waiting for me at The Curve with my brother and his family. On the bus, I was sitting at the first row and there was this girl who sat next to me after i settled down. When the bus started moving she suddenly talked to me:
The girl: Adik. Adik. Adik mau pegi IKANO?
Me: Yeah. This bus ONLY stops at IKANO and Kelana Jaya
The girl: Ini first time naik bas ni ke? Is it usually this late, 30 mins late?
Me: No. Usually it'll be on time. Maybe because of the accident
The girl: My name is *****. How about you?
Me: Oh. I'm (me).
The girl: Adik umur brapa?
Me: 24.
The girl: 24??????
Me: Yeah.. Why aa?
The girl: I'm 19.
It's Fucking hilarious. She gave me that disbelief look. I have to stop myself from laughing. I would really go nuts laughing like an idiot on the bus. But then, she started to tell me story of her life...Seriously.... she did.
At first, it was just the cab incident. She told me she took a cab from Pelangi Damansara to IKANO and was molested by the cab driver. AND she did a demo on me. I almost gave her a good slap. But I did not. Hahaha! She never stops. She told me the story of her mom and dad and brothers and why she didnt go to college and about beauty products and bla bla bla. I didn't wanna be rude so i just listened. God knows what's in my head at that moment. All I was thinking about was just my bed, my bed and my bed...
So tonite, we're gonna celebrate new year just us family. My parents, my brother and his wife, Chib and me. I'm gonna get myself drunk with Chib's Ribena. Hahaha!!
Happy New Year everyone!~
3 comments:
LOL...omg!!!!
I didnt know that kinda people existed..like telling a stranger about their life...ahaha funny.
oh what did she do to you anyway?? ahahahaha...
shocked cause were 24? haha it happen to all of us :P
its now official, u cannot repel me when i say u r still young! looks like when the new year comes, sum1 juz gets younger XD..(vampires get younger dont they XD XD)
To Aiko:
Ahahha.. tell me about it. I was like (. . . ) She tried to molest me too! (Demo, konon).
She was shocked coz she was calling me 'Adik' all the time bah. And I don't think I look that young.. (Wrinkle alert...)
Owh and yesterday at Tesco, the salesperson thought I was 18. (shakes head)
To Bad:
Hahaha!!! Owh.. It's either that (Vampire should be immortal and stopped aging at the age they die. How long have I been one? Since UTP?)
OR I'm cursed with a contractor's remuneration of age alteration (getting younger everyday. LOL! too much Darker Than Black ... hello)... Which do you think it is?
Post a Comment