Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Things Happen To Those Who Wait - sounds familiar

They say, "Good things happen to those who wait" and "Only fools rush in". I believe in these words of wisdom. I waited almost 4 1/2 years for the good thing to happen to me. Now, I believe in it. As long as we believe, worked hard for it and prayed hard to God, good things will happen to us. Today, is the 7th Mennsiversary for me and Pumpkin. And today, I got a new job offer. The one I worked for for almost 2 months, layers of interviews and tests. What a great start for the new year.

Alhamdulillah.

This is a short entry. But I would love to thank all of you who had prayed for me. Especially, mama and papa. And also my beloved Pumpkin. Thank you =)

1 comment:

profwacko said...

happy new year ... wishes of da very best ahead