So, forgive all the misspelling and the odd looking spacing coz im not use to this. Anyway, New Year's Resolution. Hmm, let's review what I've achieved for the whole year of 2011. I believe, 2011 has been a wonderful year for me. Although I faced little hiccups along the way, all has been good. I've been given opportunities to strive, to change a stagnant position and to choose a path of a better life.
As I stride along the early quarter, I faced the most challenging part of living. A task to choose between a full gain or a complete loss. A risk to be taken and to be responsible for the outcome. And once again, God has given me the best gift I've ever had. I know I deserve this because I worked hard for it.
I'm not gonna dwell much on whatever you know. So, like I always say "Look Forward". I'm sure 2012 will be a better one. If I'm lucky and if you're lucky and if God wills it, i just might say hello to marriage! Hahaha!!! So let's pray for best! Strive for the best! And do our best for next year.
2012 I welcome you with open heart!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY AND GOD BLEAA!!
sincerely,
Eru.
No comments:
Post a Comment