Wednesday, January 25, 2012

News: Holiday Yeay.

Something good is flowing out of me. Not saying it's bad. It's overflowing with happiness and it's the same feeling as getting something after wishing for it for a long, long time. Well basically, it is like that. After getting a new job and leaving the company, I feel happier. While waiting for the transition to end, I'm lucky to have public holidays filling most of the days before I start the new job. This weekend we're leaving for a short holiday to meet a friend of mine that is from Brazil, Tang. I knew Tang from twitter and we've been friends for almost a year now. Next week we'll be leaving for another short holiday to a different place. But that's a secret. Hahahaha. Will update the info after the holiday.

Today is such a boring day. I'm at work with one colleague and everyone else is still having holidays. I should have taken unpaid leave. I really have nothing much to do at work and I'm not really into the creative writing mode either. I can't play castleville because the network blocks FB. le sigh. Ah well. I'm just gonna spend my afternoon napping I guess. Huhuhu. Kidding.

No comments: