Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life-update: The business that kills...

It's been a month since I last posted anything on Kyou no ato ni kyou nashi. Not to mention, other blogs which I was supposed to maintain. (Pfft.... so much for responsibilities). I'm not gonna go on "I've been soooooooooo busy lately that I forgot to feed my cat" thingy again, but seriously. My life has gone berserk.

It seems like I'm stuck in this pentagon (no.. hexagon? octagon?) called life where everyone else is facing it flawlessly (or not) but I know I'm not. I'm not sure if it's too late to say this, but even so, every now and then I'm stuck at the corner and I can't seem to find my way out. (Thus, the pentagon)

I've been busy doing all sorts of things (which also includes "orchestrating the rebellion") but with no avail. I mean I've been trying for the past 6 months (hahahah!! i think i did... maybe in 6 mnths I only tried twice or trice)

This one's gonna be a short one coz I'm also busy catching up with my anime. hahahaha!!

Just another update before I go, I'm currently training for KL Marathon 2010. Wahahaha!! I'm serious. Don't laugh.

2 comments:

profwacko said...

KL marathon?? serious?? berape KM ??

Erma said...

5 KM je. Heheh.. A good start eh?