Saturday, June 12, 2010

Follow The Arrow

I'm in the mood to write now. Eventhough I barely have anything in hand (or in my head) I just feel like writing. I felt a bit down though, I just came back from a few KM walk up the hills with my running partner, Ili. My Nike Trainees gave me a blister. Tch. And above all, I'm having a hard time coping up with my current financial crisis (not much of a crisis but to me it is) and I think I'm starting to hate my current state. (I know, both of those are not related with running. I just need to let it out)

I came home and sat in front of the laptop. I was glad I cleaned the bathroom this morning. (Quotes Gintama Episode 113: Washing the toilet is like cleansing the soul) I had a long aromatic shower. After the long aromatic shower, (yes, I have to emphasize on that) I put on some music. AND I opted for an English song. I saw Rosi Golan - Follow the Arrow in one of my song folders.

It finally cleared up the clouds in my head... a little

No comments: