Have you ever encounter people who talks funny? I mean, sometimes, no, most of the time, you can't catch up with what they say or mean. For example, one time, they tell you they don't like this gang because they like to bully and talk shit about them. The next thing, they're eating ice-cream at McDonald's together. You know, it's really weird. People say things they don't mean all the time. But this one is seriously funny (as in bizarre). If you don't like that person/group of people, why would you wannna hang out with them? Don't give excuses like "I don't have a choice" because it's serious bullshit. After a session of story-telling with you, they HOPE you'll give full attention to them... ONLY. (hope to them = want and a must) You know, like, suddenly when you flip your books their names are written in there as well. Something like this "XXXX " It's annoying really!
When you forget about them for a while they'll say "How could you forget about me?" or when you hang out with people they have problems with they'll think you hate them. For goodness' sake... Some people are so weird. The best solution is to ignore them. But since it's kinda weird, I guess I should just say what's on my mind.
The title was inspired by an old number from Marilyn Manson - Rock Is Dead.
"1,000 mothers are praying for it
We're so full of hope And so full of shit"
-Rock Is Dead by Marilyn Manson
Anyway,
I'm so bored today. (Tell me something I don't know...) It's the first week of the year 2009. I just got off the phone with the Perodua guy and the Insurance company. And they told me Midou can be release this Saturday (if there's no other problem) !!!! (I hope...) No. No. I can't use that word anymore. Nothing much to do at work and I'm beginning to re-arrange my schedule. (Not like I'm ever organized before.) I've dozens of organizers and there is one that I like the most. It was a present from Fuyuko's mother. Every year I will buy new refills for it (because the paper gets yellow not because it's full). I've never really utilized the thing they call 'Organizer' and this year, I'm trying to use it as much as possible. I also got myself a 'Journal'. I use it to keep up on the events and ... (wait.. wait... why am I explaining all these here?) I can't wait for Midou's return. I'm counting the days.
3 comments:
I hope Midou (is that correct) comes home soon...:) it misses you too...and I tot this was gonna be a super long post :P
hahahah!!!!! I was out of idea.. really... I'll think of something when i'm on the 10 days CNY break.
well many old malay ppl might actually agree with u..and marilyn manson
u know shitting in old malay called "qada' hajat" (which is the most polite word for it)...hajat translates into hope..get wut i mean?lol
btw 10 days CNY break is so heaven..2moro my last intern day and i see clouds of workload marching in my direction!
Post a Comment