Anyway, we're not the only 3 who are working today... Some of my friends all over the place are working today too.
One of them is Ryl, and we've been talking the whole day about... well... 'Fate', markers and sake. When we were talking, it just occur to me that... I do let 'Fate' walks away most of the time.
What are the chances of being talked to by good-looking men while indulging Green Tea Latte at Starbucks?
I'd vote for... 0/10. Okay.. Maybe 1/10. And it depends... on luck... Fairly... I mean... What are the chances? Maybe if you're dressed up. (But would you? Dressing up for no occasion? I mean. I wouldn't) I would randomly go to Starbucks and hang out there with shorts and t-shirt. Seriously, If this happens, what will be your first reaction?
My thoughts will be, depending on the question. It'd be a blessing if he asked to sit at your table rite? That's if... But if he asked whether you're done coz he needs the table for himself and his companion, he's gonna get a good "blessing" from me.
Meeting 'FATE' at Borders or Kinokuniya(or SunComics perhaps?) ... Super Romantic or Extremely Lame?
I'd go with Super Romantic. I mean, what's the best possible place to meet your Significant Other? Hahahah! There will be something to talk about right? Like "What kinda books do you like to read?" OR "Who's your favourite author?". Well my case would be "Who's your favourite Manga-ka?" OR "Did you watch the latest episode of Gundam 00 Season Two??" OR "OMG.. I love Lelouch Lamperouge" (Ok.. ok... too carried away...)
And if you finally hooked up, he knows what to give you for Valentine's Day. (BOOKS!) hahaha!!
I prefer books...
Location, Location, Location
Where do you prefer to have your first date? Seriously, PLEASE don’t tell me Starbucks. Meeting Fate at Starbucks, first date at Starbucks. You’ve got to be kidding me. Would you prefer fancy restaurants or will fast food do just fine? Here’s a tip for you guys out there. Girls prefer fine dining. Why? For me, first date is the starting point. It’s when you want to know that person. Everything on the surface. You talk on first date. Talk A Lot!
Forget about being shy. I seriously prefer slow cook food. I recommend, Tony Roma’s. The service is not ‘Too Slow’. (but the wireless connection sucks. Remember, you are here for the first date, don’t bother about wi fi). The ambience is just nice. The setting rules the romantic atmosphere and romance should kick in within 30 mins. Hahaha…
Seriously.... Will it? I mean, I don't know how and I wonder will it ever happen. Recently, someone I was so in love with (yeah... I feel I'm being a bit emotional on this but I really like this guy) once upon a time ago reappeared. Eventhough he didn't say much, just a friendly "It's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. How are you?" kinda thing.... It melts me. Maybe because I still like this guy. Eventhough it's like... more than 10 years ago. I wouldn't call it Fate. But if it's meant to be, I'll accept him with open arms.. (I guess.. ) hahah!~
*AL - annual leave
4 comments:
lolz~whats wrong with starbuck?~we all love starbuck dont we~kidding..
btw good points on everything!ftw~(i keep getting weird word verification =.=)
Thanks Takemoto.
I know we all love Starbucks. Nothing wrong with it. hahaha
hehhhhhh dare? Dare? Juunen mae ni... is it who i think it is?
dare ka na..... heheheh!! Sou sou.. Juunen mae ni...
Post a Comment