I've always like characters that has alter ego or split personality or call it whatever you want. (ehem... Onime no Kyo and Mibu Kyoshiro) AND I've always loved the bad guys.
I'm currently following the Second Season of Gundam 00 and to make things short (I have a serious headache today) I'm very very very disappointed with my fav Gundam Meister*. I miss the psycho, Hallelujah. I wish he's alive.

Episode 7: Allelujah Haptism x Marie Parfacy (Soma Peries) Photo taken from Heroic
My theory: A woman can make a man senseless.
The picture portrays everything. Enough said....
*seiyuu = voice actor
*Gundam Meister = the person who pilots the Gundam
5 comments:
accept the truth bah... LIB o'O
ohhh shush! He WAS my fav. Now i'm rooting for Setsuna F Say YEAH! (ehem..) I mean.. Setsuna F. Seiei
XD
it was bound to happen. Really. All that tension between them. Although i have yet to catch up with the series (still haven't finished season 1 huhu~)
seriously, i cant comment nothing on this (well i know nothing about mobile suit gundam whatsoever) but since u asked to drop some comments, i guess this crap makes one :P
hahha... but now I'm not worried anymore... Coz my darling HALLELUJAH re-appears~~~
Allelujah! (er.... )
ahahaha!~
Post a Comment