I love spa day! Every other week, I will go to spas around Damansara and try to find one with the best service and the best offer (and of course, the best promotion for the month).
Today, I had an afternoon tea with my bride-to-be friend, Yati. As a bride-to-be, you really have to be prepared, mentally and physically to go through the entire wedding process. Yes, I'm talking about preparation. Both wedding and self-preparation. So she was talking about going to spa before D-Day. After much talking and laughing, I said my congrates and all and hopefully I'm going to be able to attend her wedding next week, if I have no work that weekend.
While walking around The Curve, I was thinking of going to spa myself today because I have nothing much to do today and I thought, "Why not". So I went to Royale Bintang Hotel and head up to 2nd floor to the Royale Spa.
I went for Royale Variety today a 75 mins spa treatment, and lucky for me, I had the Early Bird discount! If you come between 12noon to 7pm, you get all below for only RM98*!! That's almost 50% off from the usual price!
Royale Variety comes with body scrub (a choice of variety of scrubs), shower, aromatherapy massage, aroma eye pillow treatment and finally, a refreshing ginger tea.
Royale SPA also offers many other spa packages that gives different effects depending on what you prefer. For more information, visit : Royale SPA
Okay I'm gonna go now for a movie with my loved ones!
Until then.
Royale Variety comes with body scrub (a choice of variety of scrubs), shower, aromatherapy massage, aroma eye pillow treatment and finally, a refreshing ginger tea.
Royale SPA also offers many other spa packages that gives different effects depending on what you prefer. For more information, visit : Royale SPA
Okay I'm gonna go now for a movie with my loved ones!
Until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment