Monday, April 2, 2012

It's been a while yaawwwww~

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I posted anything in here. I'm so sorry for being away for toooooo long :D I've been busy adapting with new working life (working hour and environment) and also in the process of adapting to sort of... new life :D

I'm posting an entry today because I just got a new lappy!!! Thank you so much to my favourite individual in this world. It's a purple lappy (although initially I want a pink one) but purple is fine too! And don't get me wrong. There is a big purpose of why I have this new lappy. One is because of the new project that we're planning (more like, in the midst of initializing the project) and also, to start up a new blog project. See, I told you, there's a bigger picture behind all these :D

So, I'll update some more when I'm free and really have nothing to do. More like, when I REALLY have time for myself. I've been busy with work (the usual bullshit, I know. I'll come up with a better one next time)

P/S: we have a new cat. I don't have his pics here because, well.. it's a new lappy :D we named him Kuzco (yeah, as in the Llama Kuzco) :D Now I understand why his head is a bit tilted on the right!

No comments: