Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Read: Irresistable Forces by Brenda Jackson

27th September 2011! Happy 13th Birthday Google!! :D

I didn't know Google was born today! LOL ME.

Anyway, today's post is about this e-book I'm currently reading, titled Irresistible Forces by Brenda Jackson.

How did I come across this book? Well, there's this app in my phone called Kobo eReader and from this app, you can actually buy amazing eBooks or even download them for free! I'm not sure if they have this for iPhone or Blackberry. Now, let me tell you something amusing. I have an amazing Android smartphone, HTC Desire HD. It has an amazingly huge (for a phone, of course) 4.3" touch screen and it's perfect for me who have problem reading small fonts. LOL. It runs on Android version 2.3.3 with HTC Sense version 2.1. Technical wise... I don't think I bother too much about it. But what's important is, it's easy to use, very friendly and the best part is, most of the apps are free! (Now, now, I know I've been using this phone for over 9 months and I only bother to talk about it now.. ) Again, let's go back to the eBook that I'm currently reading.

Basically, I've only read Chapter 1, and it's intriguing, I can tell you that much. I've not read the synopsis too coz you know what they say, don't judge a book by it's cover (well, literally and technically, the synopsis usually is written behind the book =_=) From what I've read so far, the story revolves around a successful and beautiful woman named Taylor Steele who has a desire to conceive a child but not get tangled up in a thing called marriage. The thing is, it's not just about shagging up and get knocked up by anyone. Taylor Steele has been eyeing on a potential father for her child and he is non other than the most eligible, rich, good looking Dominic Saxon. Her plan is to have this "business proposition" presented to Dominic in which she believes that they both have the same goal, for her to conceive a child and for him to father a child and by this she plans out a trip to the Caribbean solely for the purpose of ...... okay, enough preview.

If you want to read more about this, get the book. Or if you have an Android phone, you can conveniently download it from the Reader app for free :D I will continue reading it after work. Hehe. Enjoy!

Again, Happy Birthday Google!! Tomorrow will be my turn! :D

4 comments:

thaddaeus said...

maybe it's just me, but, is it a pink bra that shows on the cover ? :P sounds like a good read tho

p/s: Happy birthday for tomorrow

Erma said...

yes it is. lolol
thank you for the wish :D

a!k0 said...

Oh oh...i want to be like her...but of course...not. :P sounds sexy and awesome!! and CLK hates that phone. then he says his is the older version ...hes damn picky man. LOL

Erma said...

LOL you Chrys! He should get a new Android :D Go read the book!!