I haven't blogged in a while! D: Hello there readers! (Of course, to those who actually read my blog, not that I write interesting things) Anyway, it was a tiring weekend for me. When I said tiring, I do really mean exhausting, energy-draining, soul-sucked-out-of-body kind of tiring. Well, sometimes some things don't turn out as we plan. Like what we have scheduled will sometimes be overlapped with unforeseen circumstances. Not like we want it to be that way. At least for me, I managed to pay my SCREAMyx bill, got a new wireless modem (and yet, it still doesn't work D:), helped my mom bought brooches for her business at "god-foresaken" Jalan TAR, visited and took care of my sick nieces and nephew, took care of my little cousin and her sister for one night, play with my cat and spend a little bit of time with my boyfriend. What I meant to say was, being next to him physically but soul out lingering in dream world. Poor baby =(
Okay, so it seems like my life was a bit upside down at the moment. Not a bit, but a lot. I am trying to keep myself sane, trying to fix it. Not like I haven't tried, but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I haven't try hard enough (oh come on....)
Long story short, I'm trying to save up for the 'future'. I'm not gonna say the exact word here because, we don't know what God had plan for us. (us, meaning to say, everyone in general. lol. ) I'm looking for a new placement, somewhere where I can actually boost up my potential instead of just being stagnant. Another 2 more days to my 27th birthday and honestly, I think I have achieved nothing in life. I kept on saying, I've tried! But, I think I never really did. Sometimes, it's easy to just express myself with writing shit like this, as if it's some kind of self-motivation experiment. But, I never get motivated at all!! hahahah!
So I thought, "Hey, what the hell" Life goes on eh. I hope I'll get an opportunity soon.
On a side note, my cat, Yukki is so adorable. Will post up some pics of him later :D
No comments:
Post a Comment