Today is the 23rd of March 2011. Another day before my trip back home. I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night. (Another reason would be, I was too exhausted, I even yelled for a foot massage in the middle of the night) LOL! It's been almost three years since the last time I went home (as in my hometown). It's not very far away from where I'm residing, it's only an hour and 40 mins by plane. You must be wondering why haven't I been back for 3 years even though it's THAT near? Well, no need to dwell on the past. I'm finally ready to go home!!! ( que: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Link (KISS MIX) in the background)
I wonder if my housekey still works. LOL! I wonder how my room looks like now! I heard it looked like hell. That's what my mom said, coz she went back a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if my room still smells like lavender in-scent (I doubt it =_=). I wonder if my L'Arc's posters are still alive (maybe they faded already). And my hat collection! Oh wait! My legendary desktop. Wonder if that still works. Ahhh~~ I'm so excited. Most importantly, I wanna reminisce about the old times when I was still living in that house. About my late grandfather. About the things we cousins do when all of us were still talking to each other. LOL. Don't ask. Ok moving on.
Coincidentally, there is an event that will be held this Saturday in accordance to Earth Hour and Dented (my band) are going to perform that night! So tomorrow night (once I reach Kuching International Airport), I am scheduled to be kidnapped by Dented and I will have crash-course "Guitar for Idiots" with Momo since I haven't touched guitar since, er... forever? No I'm kidding. Since years ago. Again, I lied. I just haven't practiced for the performance. OTZ...
When we talk about my hometown, Kuching a.k.a the Nyaaa~ City, it's all about THE FOOD! Well to me it is! ahahah!! * must think of counter strategy for all the food I will consume! * I will update it all in the blog or realtime update on twitpic/twitter :D
For whatever reason it is, I can't wait to go home.
(Though Imma miss a few ppl like everyone in #Uchikazoku, Skype fellows, Yancha sekai de ichiban dai suki na akuma no ero petto Yukikun, Fuku-kaichou Peace, Idol Piro pyon, Kaichou Kururugi, Yamada sensei, Futago-chan, Nyanmaru, Gatekeeper) Le sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment