Thursday, March 10, 2011

春が来るから

Since I have so much time (not really =_=) on nothing, I decided to actively write stuff on my blog again. Kuso Kaisha has blocked me from echofon-ing (u know what i mean) so i'm gonna make myself a little bit productive on this side. More like, 'unlocking my creative mind'. I might as well continue writing my SDK FanFiction: The Messenger which is looooooong dead (yeah. writer's block).

By the way, today I feel like writing about the coming Spring Anime 2011. Actually, the ones I'm looking forward to watch =) There are about 19 of them. Some I'm familiar with, some I've never heard of. I'm sure that I might drop a lot out of these 19 series. Oh, by the way, at the beginning of every new season for anime, I will have a folder called "To Drop or not to drop". Miahahaha. So we'll start off the countdown:

19)Kämpfer für die Liebe
OH this. Just because I watched the first one. Not that I'm looking forward to it. Another trap anime. =_=

18)Ore tachi ni tsubasa wa nai
Something that looks interesting to watch. =)

17)Nichijou
(Have yet to get my hands on the details)

16)A Channel
(Have yet to get my hands on the details)

15)Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Something interesting I guess..

14)Hoshizora e kakaru hashi
Harem-themed anime. Meh.

13)Hidan no Aria
Omoshiroi kamo....

12)30sai no hoken taiiku
THIS. I'm sure this is one funny anime! ahahaha!! So yeah, U get to be in the list!

11)Moshidora
Moshidora is a 10 episode anime (according to source: ANN). Well, it's a yakyuu-themed anime. So that's a Yes for me.
AN: The title is way too long. "Moshi Kōkō Yakyū no Joshi Manager ga Drucker no Management o Yondara" =_=" LOL!

10)Kami Nomi II
The story of the avid gamer Keima. Ah, i'm lazy to write about this. LOL. I'm sure everyone watched the first season.

9)[C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Another interesting title. I hope it doesn't suck. Like Level E. The title was... WOW. and WOW, it's like my weekly dosage of trolling traps! :D (OH YES, Level E is awesome)

8)Sket Dance
Saw the manga and the art is nice. Not sure what the story is about but I think this one should be interesting. A parody-themed anime, perhaps? Actually the word 'misadventures' caught my eyes. This must be a ROFLMAO-themed anime! :D

7)Hana-saku Iroha
Tomatsu Haruka! yeay! =) Oh I love this type of anime.

6)Maria Holic: ALIVE
Oh! * Hanaji * hahahaha!!!!


Here are the TOP 5


5) Deadman wonderland
I'm sure this is going to be awesome. The title itself is already awesome. Not to mention Paku Romi and Hanazawa Kana combi. XD NICE. I didn't really read through the synopsis of this anime (nor did I Wiki-ed it =_=) I hate spoilers.


4) Steins;Gate
Play the game! Hahahaha!!! Oh well, it's been a while since I heard Tomokazu Seki's voice <3<3<3<3 and also Miyano Mamoru's voice. (what was the last one? Star Driver?) But whatever, this is one of the anime I look forward to watching in Spring =)

3) Tiger and Bunny
Don't be fooled by the title. Maa, I was like "What the F is with the title" when I looked at the image accompanying the news i checked out in ANN. It's a mecha-themed anime from Sunrise. I'll watch anything from Sunrise. LOL.
AN: Did I ever tell u that I wanna become a janitor at Sunrise? LOL.

2) Ao No Exorcist
First reason : IT's FUKUYAMA JUN and Nobuhiko Okamoto! <3 * nosebleed * Oh if you're wondering who are these two. Well they are the infamous seiyuu of Lelouch Lamperouge (FJ) and Usui Takumi (NO). Oh! There's also Naka-pan and Kamiya-san. miahahah =)))
Second reason: Demonic things are attractive =)
AN: I have yet started on the manga, but I will soon =)

1) Gintama
Need I say more. Refer posts:

No comments: