I've reached the quarter century mark in my life but I'm still a kid at heart ( I still haven't grown my 4 wisdom teeth okay). I love watching Anime, collecting gunpla, collecting Anime DVDs, buying and reading Japanese magazine of which only related to Anime stuff [for now] (which 3/4 of the time needs my full attention on drooling over 2D characters with rare poses and another 91/4 to translate what was written in it) and above all would be buying and reading Manga. Sometimes I wonder why do I love reading Manga so much? I love reading books but Manga has
extremely drool-able and nose bleed-able bishounen characters visual aids.
Here are some (what I thought) good reasons:
1).....
2).....
3).....
Really.. I just can't give any REASON why I love reading Manga. Do I have to have a reason for it? If you love something, just go and grab it!
P/S: This post is rather stupid. But Who Cares?! :D
I'll recommend some good Manga in the next post.
Translation:
bishounen - extremely beautiful (yes i mean beautiful) young men
manga-ka - artistes that draw manga
No comments:
Post a Comment