When Grams was here,
- My bed was never in the 'state of war'. It's always in the right angle. She can never let the comforter unfolded and the gazillion pillows all over the place. Not to mention, the many many DVDs and manga on the bed were gone. (luckily I found where she stashed it)
- My manga and anime DVDs were nowhere to be found.
- I don't get to watch Animax. She would conquer the couch and would force me to sit and accompany her to watch Robert Rainford do the grill. It was seriously fun.
- I forgot about the plans to watch Avatar and Shelock Holmes. So until now, I haven't had the time to go.
- She always want me to be on the dining table during dinner and not let me ate in front of the TV. BUT... when P. Ramlee was on, she herself was there. That's pretty funny. O_O
- I ate a lot. Because I was happy.
- We had "Durian Party" on New Year. And yes, I was the one who suffered the most from the smell.
- We made dinner rolls and bread together. The funny part was, when she couldn't make a circle and instead made a rectangular-shaped dinner roll!!! Both of us failed. Mom chased us out of the kitchen. But the bread turned out really good despite the many 'faces'.
- We had Western food almost everynight! (Darn AFC!)
- She watched P. Ramlee movies almost everynight. She forced me and Yuuki-kun to watch with her. But we ran to my room and did a long session of L'Arc~en~Ciel's karaoke.
- I tried my best to spend every minute with her because I love Grams... :)))
Tomorrow night, Grams flying back to Kuching and I'm missing her already. =(
1 comment:
she is one funny grams ive to say :D..id love her if she's my grams~
oh and rectangular dinner roll FTW!
Post a Comment