Well, well. If it isn't the hot topic of the week. I'm not going to mention what it is because i'm too tired to spell each and every one out for you people again and again. If anyone is curious, please read the newspaper or watch the current news on your local network (yes, that's our local network, here in this distorted country).
Due to the unavoidable case (because some people are just too bored and it's like if they don't mess up the whole country their life will not be complete and they won't be able to die in peace ) , here is what i've got to say.
1) I'm not going to be on anyone's side. Everyone and everything (which includes all living creature that share and breathe the same air) has their own opinion on everything. Therefore, because I'm not one of those people who think they are smarter than everyone in this planet * points finger at someone's back *, I'm just gonna say it as simple as possible. All the sawagi are useless. Seriously, did it make anything better? Self-satisfaction, yes. But not for everyone's sake, moron.
2) It's just sad to see how some circle can actually act like barbarians. And, their brain lags among all the thins in their body system. Act before think? This doesn't work in the 21st century people.
3) While we suffer from heartache and hatred and pain and everything that doesn't spell good, all of us (regardless from what religion or race) were actually dancing right in the palm of you know who.
I BET THE DEVIL IS HAVING A BLAST AND LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF RIGHT THIS MOMENT. BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HE ALWAYS WANTED ALL ETERNITY. THE FALLEN OF MANKIND. AND WE?
Human's heart is just an empty shell. We are the ones who filled it with evil.
No comments:
Post a Comment