Saturday, December 26, 2009

My reaction?

UPDATE: Life at the end of the Year 2009

1) It's been crazy lately. With my ever-changing moods and the indecisive heart and mind. And the ever-changing thoughts and ideas. And the work. And the relationships, friendships. (skinship?? hahah. i just wanted to type that.) I've been an ass to myself and to everything and everyone. But I never put any subjects of why things have been that way out of sight. And anyone who knows me well know that I'm the one who remembers shitty things that have been done to me and shitty things that I do or did to ppl.

2) Work. Oh Work is just Work. It's never changing. Work can never be less. Work is always and will always be work.

3) Lately, I have been spending a lot of time with myself. I miss that. I always try to find time to pamper myself n I really needed that. Especially when people I am (was) close with are (were) not around me (anymore).

4) I'm not very responsive to anything now. My "No-Feeling-Disease" has been worst. Even towards my boy-friend. (ok. there is a meaning to why there is a "-" there)

5) The fact that I planned on going back to Kuching has been changed to a hateful desire. Hahahah!!!

6) My Samurai Deeper Kyo's collection is almost complete. Another 2 more volumes (or another tankoubon) . But we (the SDK manga collectors of English Version) are disappointed with the missing covers for Volume 36. (T_______T)

7) Don't worry, when I can find time to write about 2009 review, I will write. For now I'm too busy with so many things. I remembered someone asked me "What are you so busy with??" Well, unlike you who has sooooo much free time, I'm different. I'm putting a fullstop to that so that another big stupid argument will not happen.

8) This year, I was given a few year planner for free. I mean. Last year I had to buy them. O_O

9) Grandma is here. Again. :D

10) I'm doing something to my hair again before the new year. Why? Because I am bored with it.

2 comments:

thaddaeus said...

i like no 10..dun 4get to post the photo in FB :)

Erma said...

if i'm not lazy