Sunday, October 11, 2009

A little something for the heart...

I have this routine of going out every morning on weekends to Starbucks to have breakfast just to feed my eyes with cute baristas get my ass out of the house. (And please... the first reason is totally valid). Starbucks used to have super hot and cute baristas. Cute baristas is the main attraction of Starbucks. LoL. Okay. I'm kidding about that. Starbucks have a range of coffees and teas which are superbly delicious. Not forgetting the juices and the snacks. OMFG. Now I know why I love going here.

Putting that aside, last Friday we had a blast at Eja's Hen Night Party. It was supposed to be a night in (and out) with a few girls but it turned out to be the original four. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful night. We had Domino's and chickens and deserts and Bruno. Owh.. Bruno. I can't really comment on that. One of us suggested that it was the closest to Male Stripper we can get. LOL. Yeah... It was. But after the show, we were desperately looking for another movie to neutralize our mind.

I haven't had a good time since Bon Odori 2009. Well, I guess you can say it depends on who you hang out with. And if those bunch are the ones who really understands you, then spending time with them will be the best.

I still owe myself a cake for my birthday. LOL.

And in November, I plan to visit someone (who is currently holding the 'taisetsu na hito' place in me). Yeah yeah. A couple of 'taisetsu na hito' has gone missing. The fact that these people think that I can't understand them well is well... so true. Because I don't. And I don't care anymore.
I want to be random again. Since I got the news that I'm terribly sick, I think I should not think about being sick or the fact that I'm sick. LOL. It will only hold me back from doing all the good2 things I can do in life. So, since the doctor said that I should be well soon. I should be all genki and be happy. Rite?


Enjoy life to the fullest!

1 comment:

a!k0 said...

mmmmm breakfast, remember we did poached eggs at 2 in the morning? good times...