Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dearest Love - To the ones I used to love

Dearest Love

I can never say it out loud. I’m such a loser. So Toshi (a good friend of mine) told me that I should express it through here. Here’s to all my dears.

Dearest Love # 1,

I know you loved me and love me still. I thank you for what you’ve given me. You tried so hard to give me everything, but it’s just not right. It can never be right. I do love you, but not as far as it ever went. I didn’t mean to brick the distance between us but you, you build an obvious fence to keep me away.

I wish we could understand each other a little better.

Dearest Love# 2,

I wouldn’t mind laying next to you everyday and listening to everything you say all night long. But it’s not the same anymore since now all that you talk about is your significant other. I will forgive you for your selfishness but I will not forgive you for your abuse. It’s just plain mean.

This will be the end.

Dearest Love #3,

You may be the one I love most, but I can’t be bias. Now that I feel there’s no connection between us, we should just bid farewell to our wonderful relationship. You hurt me too much I can’t take it. You hurt me with your silly face and beautiful smiles and your wonderful stories and your bright eyes. You hurt me worst when I realized all your words are lies Everything about you were just some big fat lies. Here’s to the end of us, cheers.

Dearest Love #4,

I thought I can never live without you. You were a part of me. Now you never exist. And just so you know, I was really looking forward to that day. But I knew before you told me the verdict. You left me cold in the water, again.

Until today.

Dearest Love # 5,

It seems that after all these years, I managed to finally forgive you. But it’s not you that I want. You’re just another challenge in this race. You might be one of the many obstacles, and you might be the ONLY key. Bless me.


THAT WAS CHEEEESY. ( hid under the table)

:D

1 comment:

a!k0 said...

*sigh* you write so well, i am full of envy :D seriously you should write that book, i think you will succeed...like seriously...

i have eyes of envy o.O