Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mizu no sei da

I don't remember how many times it happened... but all I know is that it will happen every year. And last night, it happened again. It's total suicide I tell ya. It began with the feeling of hatred. The 'tap.. tap' sound ticked me off. I was busy preparing for today's lunch. However, the tapping sound really got me into 'killing mode'. As usual, when the killing mode is switched on, I'm a walking ball of wrath. I ran to the toilet and then "BAMMM". The next thing i know, I was on the floor, all wet in my pajamas.

Yeap. I slipped.

On Monda, Negishi told me that he's quitting. And he'd tender his resignation. I was damn sad. Seriously. My cubicle mate, my anime-mate. I'm gonna be totally bored when Negishi leaves. Tori-san told me that another colleague is quitting soon. There less than 10 people in the office now. How sad is that. I'm sure everyone will be in burakku moddo (BLACK MODE). Especially me.

Ah man.... I've lost my mood to write now..

Until next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah man... you should put those rubber mats in your bathroom. Nang licin bah lantei bilit mandik ktk. Even i've nearly slipped once in your front bathroom :s

aww... this was nearly a month ago, but i hope you're feeling better now about Negishi leaving

Erma said...

It's the front bathroom yang kmk gugok ya.. fufufuf...

Yeah... Negishi's last day was Friday. No more gang~