Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getaway. Hideaway.

What makes someone feel useless?


Ah well, I feel that most of the time. Though I know it's bad for my mental health at least I don't have to be fucked up trying to impress every single living creature in the whole world. What makes me feel useless? First is when I'm at work. Give me 30 mins to solve a bug. When I can't figure it out, I'll have these thoughts in my mind "All the 4 1/2 years hard work are thrown in the gutter", "Ah... am I just plain stupid?", "Ah... Tennen baka dakara". And it goes on and on and on til I get a migraine, white-faced, feverish and waiting to explode. But it's only me, that's how i get my adrenaline pumping to solve something. When I feel used and abused.... Yeah. That's the worst. Being used is useless? yeah... Useless because I'm too nice. (Really now?)



What makes someone feels like shoving a broom up someone's a-hole?
  • Being irritated is one.
  • Other than that is being told of things I don't bother to know. You know, things like who are in American Idol or stuff. (Maybe it only works for an ignorant walking ball of wrath like myself).
  • Other than that is, when I somehow (accidentally) bother about things or being concerned about anything and being shoved aside. That kinda hurt.
  • Also, being cornered with bothersome questions when you know it's written all over my face "Do I look like I give a shit?". Hmm.. Oh... there are more.
  • When an idiot actually made the biggest mistake in his/her life (a.k.a a smart ass in studies, an idiot in life, a total loser) tried to make me look miserable in front of the entire world.
  • When someone talks too much about their brain and how smart they are and are quite talented of being a jerk half the time.
  • and the list goes on...

I totally suck . . .
  • at quarelling. When I'm being attacked with words, I'd be speechless
  • at controlling my temper (Saint Angst?)
  • when coming up with excuses and lying
  • . . . enough already...

I'd be jumping up and down like an idiot and running around the house naked(feet)...

  • when new SDK volume's at Kinokuniya
  • when my anime list is updated
  • when I bought new books/anime/manga

10 ways to quick cash:
  1. newspaper routing?
  2. garage sale?
  3. sell your brother's skateboard collection
  4. sell the XBOX
  5. be a pusher?
  6. break a leg and claim insurance (haahahha!!)
  7. help your neighbour to mow her lawn
  8. bake cookies?
  9. sell your Gundam (desperate measures)
  10. sell you baby brother/sister/niece/nephew
what a dope... Warning: Do not try all the above.

4 comments:

a!k0 said...

WOW, tough time at work?? Is this a new bug we're talking about?? (Why do I even bother writing with caps and ' ?) HAHA...

Oh I think I want to try selling brother/sister/nephew/neice but
1. I only have 1 brother they would probably know he's missing
2. I would sell my sister..you know...ahahaha but then I'd be in such a huff with people(s)
3. I don't have a nephew
4. I only have (your) neice

So I guess we have to make money the old fashion way :P

Oh and I think a getaway or hideaway is a great idea. If only we have time and/or money to find one place and stay for good i.e Germany (I heard they are really friendly and well that's all that we need). :D

Erma said...

Hahaha!! It's not 1 bug. They are 6 bugs!!! Killer bugs!

Yeah.. u can sell your sisters and since you have a surplus of sisters i dont think anyone mind. (not me especially).

Ohh.. My niece is too cute and talented. She plays the violin too. Have to wait til she's a bit older to be sold (seriously kidding).

Germany? Hahaha. Why go so far? There are a lot of places in M'sia we can go to. (besides, you know my priority getaway/hideaway place is not Europe if I have money/time). =P

Anonymous said...

何事にも積極的な態度を取るようにしなさい。
*gets bricked*

Erma said...

ii ne... if only i can be positive all the time.... tennen aho dakara~hahah