Bossa nova tune.
Basically what I know is, bossa nova comes from Brazil. That's as much as I know about it. Period. (I'll write more about it once i get my hands full of the details, but for now, let's just enjoy the music :P ) Regardless of the history and the fascinating story behind the genre, I'm very much in love with it.
A few days back, I was at MPH with my parents (yes...I bought books... it's Stress-Relief Therapy). I was enjoying the music that they put on in MPH, seriously, I was fascinated by it. The first thing I had in mind was "Deja Vu... ka?". It's like the same thing had happened to me before. Then I realized, it's just like the first time I heard the Ginza Bossa Nova. The music was awesome. I even asked the counter for the CD, and it's Brazillian Bossa Nova. Coolness, I thought. But I just left it to that... My mind keeps on thinking about it though. I even thought of buying the CDs. Hahaha... This week, my eveyday life seems to be much associated with this genre. I wasn't aware of it at first, until yesterday. (Not really...) I've been downlading bossa tunes for a while now and very much satisfied with it. So, the other day, I was re-running Chobits (I'm collecting the manga now.... talk about addiction) coz I thought I haven't watched it for quite a loooong time. I realized the theme songs for this anime (BGM especially) are mostly bossa tunes. What are the odds~ Hahaha...
So yesterday I went to Borders, looking for Chobits manga. But unfortunately, they don't have Volume 1 in The Curve. So I booked it online at Kinokuniya, KLCC together with Samurai Deeper KYO Volume 32. (Yuan is fighting Hotaru in this Volume...ooopsss... OOT Pulak~*OOT - Out of topic* ) and will be picking them up this Friday. (Hurry Friday!! a pun?! )
CORRECTION: Yuan is fighting Hotaru in Volume 31. Too excited about getting Volume 32 and as usual, my buffer #31 has not been read. Will be reading it once #32 is in my hand.
Frustrated with Borders... I went to Sun Comic and picked up some new anime. AND 2 CDs of Chobits OST. I was really happy yesterday (Happiness: MAX). After I paid, i realized that I also wanted Code Geass OST and there were 4 of them in the store. I told myself "Maybe i should get it the next time I come". The guy at the cashier keeps on talking to me about Samurai Deeper KYO (how the anime sucks bla bla bla... Tell me something I don't know) and also about Blade Of The Immortal (again.. about how the anime sucks... I doubt he read the manga, coz when I talked about the manga he went "blank"). He was a cheerful dude and because of the none stop talking, he accidentally put an extra DVD in my bag. I realized it after i finished a few plates of sashimi at Sakae Sushi (I was checking on the Chobits OST i just bought). It was raining heavily so I refused to go back to Cineleisure. Maa, ii ka~ I'll just give it back the next time I go. (It's some gaming DVD I think.. not that I have any use of it)
Anyway, here's a couple of songs from Chobits OST (bossa tunes) for you to enjoy. These 2 are my favourites. Saa, kitte kudasai. Douzo~
Until next time.
A few days back, I was at MPH with my parents (yes...I bought books... it's Stress-Relief Therapy). I was enjoying the music that they put on in MPH, seriously, I was fascinated by it. The first thing I had in mind was "Deja Vu... ka?". It's like the same thing had happened to me before. Then I realized, it's just like the first time I heard the Ginza Bossa Nova. The music was awesome. I even asked the counter for the CD, and it's Brazillian Bossa Nova. Coolness, I thought. But I just left it to that... My mind keeps on thinking about it though. I even thought of buying the CDs. Hahaha... This week, my eveyday life seems to be much associated with this genre. I wasn't aware of it at first, until yesterday. (Not really...) I've been downlading bossa tunes for a while now and very much satisfied with it. So, the other day, I was re-running Chobits (I'm collecting the manga now.... talk about addiction) coz I thought I haven't watched it for quite a loooong time. I realized the theme songs for this anime (BGM especially) are mostly bossa tunes. What are the odds~ Hahaha...
So yesterday I went to Borders, looking for Chobits manga. But unfortunately, they don't have Volume 1 in The Curve. So I booked it online at Kinokuniya, KLCC together with Samurai Deeper KYO Volume 32. (Yuan is fighting Hotaru in this Volume...ooopsss... OOT Pulak~*OOT - Out of topic* ) and will be picking them up this Friday. (Hurry Friday!! a pun?! )
CORRECTION: Yuan is fighting Hotaru in Volume 31. Too excited about getting Volume 32 and as usual, my buffer #31 has not been read. Will be reading it once #32 is in my hand.
Frustrated with Borders... I went to Sun Comic and picked up some new anime. AND 2 CDs of Chobits OST. I was really happy yesterday (Happiness: MAX). After I paid, i realized that I also wanted Code Geass OST and there were 4 of them in the store. I told myself "Maybe i should get it the next time I come". The guy at the cashier keeps on talking to me about Samurai Deeper KYO (how the anime sucks bla bla bla... Tell me something I don't know) and also about Blade Of The Immortal (again.. about how the anime sucks... I doubt he read the manga, coz when I talked about the manga he went "blank"). He was a cheerful dude and because of the none stop talking, he accidentally put an extra DVD in my bag. I realized it after i finished a few plates of sashimi at Sakae Sushi (I was checking on the Chobits OST i just bought). It was raining heavily so I refused to go back to Cineleisure. Maa, ii ka~ I'll just give it back the next time I go. (It's some gaming DVD I think.. not that I have any use of it)
Anyway, here's a couple of songs from Chobits OST (bossa tunes) for you to enjoy. These 2 are my favourites. Saa, kitte kudasai. Douzo~
Until next time.
2 comments:
Ah Chobits... at least this was one of CLAMP's works that wasn't too tragic.
I was at Sun Comic with Lydd last weekend. Seriously tempted to buy the RnK DVD so i can watch it on a bigger screen but decided against it. I have no confidence in the subs. And i'm finally up to date with Gundam 00!!! Yatta!
Yeay!~ heheh.. congrats.... Rumah abang mek ada wi fi free. =p
Yeah.. I'm collecting Chobits manga now. Dah 2 volume. :D
Post a Comment