Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy x 10000000000 gazillionssssss

I've been sick for 3 days =( nevertheless, I'm still happy. When I fell sick on Tuesday, I was still working my butt off at the office. Blegh. Me and work. I couldn't lift my finger anymore after 4pm and decided to go home. When I reached home, I was sleeping like a log sick person should be and I woke up at 1:30am. Ah shucks. 10 minutes later I received a text message that defined 'happiness' =)

Still, I was sick the next day. Went to work and stayed for 1 hour and was asked to go home because my face was too pale. Slept almost the whole day. And I took the day off today too just to make sure I fully recovered.

Flu and cough still lingers and my throat sorta killed me a bit. Nevertheless, tomorrow is Friday and Friday means Happy Day! =))))

Happy x 100000000000000000000000000000000000 hundreds thousands millions billions trillions zillions :DDDDDDDDD

P/S: I rewatched "She's All That". Love Rachael Leigh Cook and Freddie Prinze Jr.
Here's the infamous OST by SixPence None The Richer. Reminded me of my high school life. 1999 y'll. I was only 15 back then! XD


No comments: