Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 2: Going around town ( lazy post (

Day 1: Jamming Session

We jammed all night long. Surprisingly, I think I did pretty well, considering I only practiced once, right there, and I haven't picked up the guitar since 5 years ago. Everything was a bit messy but I think we did ok. For the first 3 songs, we did pretty well. For the last song "Somewhere over the rainbow" punked version, it totally sounded like... a song fit for a funeral. Well, since I just arrived, I didn't have my guitar with me so I made do with the jamming room guitar. It was fucking terrible D: like seriously. After one song, the tuning was off! Everyone was too tired to think. No output at all. We went home at around 2AM. Momo had a sleep-over at my place. We conquered the living room. mwahahaha!!!

Oh. And that night. There were 2 incidents that I can never forget for the rest of my life!!!!

1) Momo and the "Wheel-Chair"
2) The Toilet is not the Exit

=))) these incidents. XD Zutto wasurenai.

Ibanez-san :D <3



Day 2: Going around town.
After pulling an all-nighter, I couldn't feel my arms the next day. Although I have yet mastered the songs that we were supposed to play the night after, I still have "FOOD" in mind. (shiawase mono me :3 ) Also, I wanted to go to the museum. LOL! And see crocodiles and stuff like that. So I dragged Momo around with me the whole day. LOL! And i'm sure she wanted to kill me coz I didn't touch the guitar at all. :3

No comments: