Currently listening to 'Dream Theater - Spirit Carries On' and I was once again brought back to what happened yesterday. I was in the train when I received a text from someone. From the content, I wasn't surprised as this had happened on twitter to everyone in our circle. I decided to write this post for this friend of mind who calls it a quit in our friendship.
Yesterday, I lost a friend. Although we had a short friendship, I believed he shared a lot of things about himself to me that he wished others not to find out. It was a great honour to be trusted with so many things. I've only met him once, but we talked a lot on the net and I still think he's a great friend. He listened to me and worried about me when I wasn't well, when I was down, when I was in the worst possible condition although he was away and comforted me from far. Somehow, he decided to end any friendship/relationship with most of the people he knew on the net. Since he was the one who decided to end everything with everyone, as a friend, it is my duty to fulfill his wish as much as possible.
To this person:
Dude, this is for you. May you have the best in everything in the future. Be strong and don't give up on anything in life. Treasure the friends you have because they care about you. It was nice knowing you and thanks for listening to me and worrying about me all these time. If you believe what you're doing now is the best thing, then as a friend, I understand your wish and it's my duty to fulfill it. Lastly, HAVE FAITH IN PEOPLE. Don't let THAT ONE PERSON ruin your life and let you give up on others. There's much more to life than what it seems. And there are other people you can trust. You're a grown up so be strong, okay. Take Care Bro. You will always be my friend forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment