Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all.

How did I end my 2010? With tears. I've reached my dateline of waiting for 'the one' to forgive me. Looks like I was never forgiven in the first place. What's the point of following me when you're not talking to me right? I decided to end everything as in I got the point that we no longer can be friends.

How did i start my 2011? With tears. I feel like I'm finally free. But I don't have to wear a facade. I know myself too well that I regret what I did. However, I don't want to be hurt anymore.

Although it hurts badly, this is the only thing I can do right now. He will never want to talk to me, he will never let me redeem myself, he will never give me a second chance and I will never know what I did so bad that he hated me to the extend that he won't forgive me.

Funny, I finally realized that I have feelings for him...
And it is a bit too late for that now...

3 comments:

Mina said...

If he didn't even tell you what you did wrong, he's not worth it.

This something you wrote a while go:

"Don't be so depressed because of an asshole. There are many other good guys out there that will treat you better than that bastard (as said above). Of course, anyone would be frustrated after being treated like that. But don't be depressed for too long, you're just wasting life. Enjoy life as much as you can. Take a vacation. Drive to the beach. Aromatherapy. Go to spa. Retail therapy. Don't wait for anyone to have fun. And the most important part, LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY AND THINK OF WHAT YOU SHOULD DO."


You're more wise than you give yourself credit! :) Start listening to yourself.

Happy New Years! Live Life Fiercely!

Mina said...

mersigBy the way, I've got a New Years Resolution for you: Write a book.

'Cause you're magical with words. Seriously. :P I'd buy your book. Or, make the library order like 12 copies, which is even better, lol!

Erma said...

Awhh.. thanks. I will try my best to write a book. Thanks for reading my blog too =) and Yeah, I should re-read my own post. huhuhu...

Thank you for the review