Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This is not the time to listen to Banjiya Blues, Kono Yaro!

Okay, for you ppl who knows what I'm going through today might be saying "Oi, sempat gik nya ber-blog ritok". Yeah.. I know, stress. Stress. Very stress. I mean, I don't see why. But I might be putting too much hope to this or maybe because it's been a long time since I last faced this, but whatever it might be, I will be facing it in about 4 hours time. (Sweaty palms....)

Again, I've been stopping myself from listening to Banjiya Blues today. (Bad omen!) Yeah. I'm a freak. Shoot me. I'm rambling now... I hope I won't ramble later. I hope to rumble though. Hahaha!! I must nail this. Whatever the outcome is, I should just be neutral about it. Or I'll be depressed for the rest of my life. (And I should go watch some soap later...)

No comments: