Yeay! It's not new year until it's Chinese New Year!! This is my first post for the year 2010.
EDIT: okay.. so it's not the first post. I lied.
I realized that it had to wait THAT long. You know, one and a half months. What's that all about? I've been busy(-ing) myself with orchestrating a rebellion. But I was defeated by viral fever for a week so the rebellion had to wait. I'm pumped up this week so hopefully something WILL happen. (Praying hard). In the mean time, I'll update what's been happening for the past 1 1/2 months I was gone (away from the blog). And... not that there's anything much going on.
January, Dad's been forcing me into an army-camp-like training. It started when he dragged me out of bed because I think he realized that I'm turning into and 80 year old bottle of elixir. (Why elixir? Don't ask. I can't think of anything else that sounds 'old' and.... well... elixir isn't really a good example of 'rotten') The best thing about this training is that, my theory on "I can't run because I have asthma and my knees are suffering from something-I-don't-know-what-you-call-it" turned out to be FALSE! The real reason why I can't run is simply because I. AM. LAZY!
You know the saying, "You can do it, if you want to do it" ? Well, this really applies here. LOL.
During the army-camp-like training, I've only been living on yogurt and yogurt drinks. WHY you asked? Well, nothing in particular. (Not that I am PARTICULARLY afraid of food.. or anything like that). I mean, I think it's good to maintain a good diet while I'm actually having this training you know, not that I'm on a diet or anything like that. ( clears throat )
I guess that's pretty much it. The summary of 1 1/2 months. I can't seem to get myself to be like the usual. My body is still suffering from the aftermath of the viral fever and I'm currently fighting - hives. It's very rare to happen. Once it's there you'll feel like shedding a new skin. Night time would be the worst time especially the combination of being sleepy or/and itchy. Be happy if you're married or staying with a man. At least someones is there to help keep your mind away from the itchiness in many, many ways. Hahahah!!!!
Okay.. forget about it. The next post will be about something more entertaining!
Gong Xi Fa Chai 2010!! RAWRRRRRR!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment