Friday, September 4, 2009

Shinra's Curse

It's fairly normal for me and the rest of my family to talk about nonsense and laugh together after break-fast. By then, I'd be really stuffed with food and water that I can't even breath what more to say laugh my head off. Somehow yesterday night wasn't really normal and wasn't really fine with me. We were talking about getting old and yet again, my mother never seize to remind me about getting married, have kids and stuff. She kept reminding me that I'm turning 25 another year older by the end of this month.

I was a bit disturbed by that statement. You know. I told my mom, if there's anything God would give me as a sign of aging I'll accept wrinkles but not having some foreign colour hairgrowth on my head. Very picky aren't we? Well, I love my hair. I don't mind it having ONE of a different colour from the original as in the whole head, but not one or two or three of different colour sticking out from the whole head. So my mom (in her joke tone) said "What if there is one or two growing on your head now". I confidently replied, "Well, that can't be happening. I'm still young." And she stood up and started flipping my hair layer by layer. AND...


Image: Shinra's Curse

There it was, the discovery of the thin platinum protien filament that actually grew (was growing) on my head without me realizing it. Chrys said Shinra's curse is contagious. It's either that or I'm turning into Sephiroth~

2 comments:

a!k0 said...

LOL....hahahah it was funny bah, the first thing i thought was SHINRA!!!!! hahah but nevermind its just A hair :P

Erma said...

it's platinum. (still not going to agree on calling it gray) :D