10 is enough to kill time:
1) I eat brinjals at least 3 times a week.
Explanation: I just love it. It's a must. Period.
2) When I watched 'The Gorgon' the other day a real snake was on it's way gliding through the window of my apartment. Reaction: Screamed and ran. Action: Hid in parents' room. Result: Dad went out and killed the serpent.
Explanation: I was laughing at Medusa's head coz the snakes were fake. And here comes the hero-sepent (must be a dude, since Medusa's a chick) gliding with vengeance. Fuhh.... kimochi warui.
3)I dreamed I ate a box of fresh strawberries and was happy about it.
Explanation: The CAKE. The Was Not Meant To BE Cake. It's because they put strawberries on it. And NO I did not eat it.
4)I've been hanging with Chib a lot lately.
Explanation: She's got less attention from her parents. They will have a new born soon. Me? Less Attention from my parents. They have Chib.
5)I suddenly remembered that I was once forced to join "Pertandingan Nasyid Antara Bahagian" with Chrys.
Explanation: The organizer knew my grandmother and we could sing. Or was it because we rajin mengaji?
6)Whenever I played random L'Arc CD Mix it always started with "The Fourth Avenue Cafe"
Explanation: What?? It's a must 'No. 1 Song'
7)I'm back to my hikikomori mode.
Explanation: Other people have other people and they don't need me.
8)My brother and I have a definite distinct of black or white persona.
Explanation: His Black is the opposite of defiant when it comes to people he loves. As for me, my white is the exact definition of blankness.
9)My SDK collection is almost complete. And I realized volume 33 and 34 are very thin and light. Must Handle with care.
Explanation: Probably economic recession or recycled paper.
10)I'm very hurt.
Explanation: . . .
2 comments:
1) i have no opinion on brinjals. I just don't eat them. Wonder why...
2) OMG where did the snake come from?? Your dad's just awesome. Maa, that's just the way the story goes, isn't it? Medusa was slayed by Perseus and really, it's his story.
3) strawberries. Yum...
4) life's like that sometimes? At least you have each other
5) majide? o.O i have fuzzy memories about doing nasyid in school
6) only 1 of my Laruku CDs start with this song but most of them have it. Can't believe i used to not like it >.<
7) someone recently said i'm an 'akarui hikikomori' >.<"
8) stoic?
9) huh... haven't been buying manga lately. Cool if it's recycled paper. Go Green!
10) doushita no?
HHAHA...im with juli
1. i dont eat brinjals, wonder why...
2. OMG...thank god your dad was there.
3. yeah im with juli too, strawberries...yummers...
4. hmmm chib, i miss her...
5. haha, nasyid incident. but we won tho, dah la waktu merdeka...surprisingly beating out all other arrogant-ignorant-nasyid group, we even lepak2 at the swings and then they have to call us to sing..haha, bermain-main gik ya...like not serious...
6. ooo, memories ....
7. hmmm...
8. come again?
9. ooo...im still trying to remember how many you have...
10. why are you hurt?
Post a Comment