Monday, March 9, 2009

Reading Situation and Having a G*D*mn Good Timing

**********************************************************************************

I don't know about you , but I am one of those people who actually do not observe my surroundings. Yup. I don't. Sometimes I'd be in a place, empty-minded and then I'd go "What am I doing here?". Eventhough I'm such an idiotic piece of wood a blockhead, sometimes I do read situation perfectly. Sometimes.

Someone I know told me that I've always do things that people want me to do as a favor without noticing that I'm actually just being used as an excuse. People don't actually care about what shit I'm in as long as they get what they want. I've never actually thought of it that way until I was told, then I came to my senses. I've always thought that doing a favor means, you're helping people without asking for anything in return. I've always been thought that way and it has always been this way ever since 1984 (for me).

But she also told me this: "Doing someone a favor means you're nice. Being used as an excuse means you're stupid. You don't have to think about being given anything in return. Those people who owes you shit should know."

I was surprised that someone actually thought about these things for me. I mean, someone's thinking about my feelings. I realized that I didn't want to feel like that because it's not right. And being an ignorant fuckhead someone who's always put aside the ridiculous thought, I finally understood what she meant. I've encountered this before and it's been going on and on and on and she said maybe I should put a stop to this. I told her, I should not put a stop to anything because nothing is wrong. It's just maybe those people should know how to read situation.

***********************************************************************************

Girl: I can't believe this
Boy: It's not what you think
Girl: She sat on your lap
Boy: I'm serious. It's not what you think.
Girl: I hate you
Boy: But it's not what you think

-stare. long stare. Looooong stare-
Boy holds girl's face, leaned forward -

Dad: There you are! Let's go home!
Girl: =_="

Hahaha.... Happened to me before. I perceived this as "being saved from having a future that is going to be painful". When I look back, I'm thankful that it never happened. (I was a bit disappointed though). Hehehe.

How would you react to this situation?

And I secretly wanted it to happen somehow. It's not wrong to dream. =P


Think about it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maa maa... we all have our KY moments because our minds work differently. But really, i think when you help ppl, it's really your choice and you shouldn't expect anything in return. Although technically, when someone asks you for a favour, it means they owe you one. So whenever you need help from that person, they should return the favour. But of course this isn't a perfect world, so i think it's really useless to expect things from other ppl. It just leaves you disappointed.

And that scenario... is that real???

Erma said...

Right.... I totally agree with you.

Yes... it really happened. 10 years ago...